I was brought up in a very loving conservative Christian home; the proud daughter of a career U.S. Army Sergeant. My brothers and I were so loved that we grew up knowing right from wrong, believing that life was sacred. But, then I came face to face with a life-changing decision.
And…I made the wrong decision…abortion.
"And for many years, I toiled with the nightmare of that one terrible day, that one terrible decision. Until one day I found GRACE – the grace and joy of knowing the totality of the forgiveness found only in Christ. Since that time I have had a true desire to share my story not to just bring clarity to the harms of this travesty, but also to share the healing process that is available for anyone who has had a similar experience. I have been an outspoken voice for the unborn since 2002 during which time I also worked with TN Right to Life. I have presented the vision and passion of the pro-life community to business leaders, church groups, women’s groups, pregnancy resource centers and at pastors conferences.
"My husband, Rick, of 15 years and I have two children and attend First Baptist Church, Mt. Juliet, TN. For the past several years, I have served as the Chairman of the Family Concerns Committee at First Baptist, organizing the church’s Life Chain and events pertaining to the Sanctity of Human Life Sunday. My degree in Business Administration with a minor in Broadcast Speech from Bob Jones University has helped me to prayfully be an outspoken voice for the Voiceless in our society.
"It is my utmost desire to speak at any venue where God would present an opportunity. I sincerely believe that education is the key in saving the lives of children who are potential victims of abortion. If men and women are simply told the facts, the facts will save lives."
"If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." John 1:9
- Guest Speaker at over 150 churches, conferences, special events, and pregnancy resource centers
- Numerous commercial radio spots and public service announcements
- Media spokesperson for non-profit
- Numerous political radio spots and robo-call recordings
- Special guest speaker on the King of King Radio broadcast for WTHL, SWGP, WWOG heard in KY and TN
- Special guest interview on His Word Television Ministries, Nashville, TN
- Special guest interview broadcast in Memphis, TN
- Annual donor appeal for TN Right to Life Annual Celebration of Life Dinners
- Director of Development, TN Right to Life 2002-2005
- Financial appeal speaker at special events across Tennessee
- Graduate of Bob Jones University with degree in Business Administration and minor in Broadcast Speech